Thursday, December 30, 2010

Valentine's Day Prints and Cards

I know, I know, it isn't even January yet. But here's the thing...it's really only 6 weeks until Valentine's day. If you are planning on ordering online (hello gentlemen!) then you've got a few weeks to look and order, especially if you want something custom made. I am working on small 'nosegay' sized paper flower bouquets for those ladies that dislike watching their beautiful flowers die (these will be precious forever!). I'm also planning on a serious of smallish 4x4" wood block collage pieces with hearts, etc. I may be covering those in encaustic wax (ooo...romantic!) instead of varnish.

Here are some things I have already ready for you though!... (I also do custom quotes all the time)

Prints...


Mr. Darcy's famous quote from Pride and Prejudice

You Are My Sunshine (available in other colors)

Love You SO Much (also available in other colors)

There are other prints too, like "You Fill Up My Heart" and "You ROCK My World". And all my prints are available in multiple colors and custom colors. Or, if you are feeling creative, tell me what you want to say and I will work up a custom piece just for your special someone!

Cards...


Bookmarks...



So there's some ideas for you for now. I'll be sure to post later when I have the flower bouquets and art pieces finished. Viva amor!

angie

No comments:

Post a Comment