Thursday, January 13, 2011

Obsessed with Mixed Media


Okay, so here's yet another new mixed media original. I'm in Christmas present overload. I was able to get some really fantastic new art supplies (read 'toys'!) with money and gift cards for Christmas and I am just having way too much fun! I have been wanting to go a different direction with my artwork (not that I'm abandoning my usual modern cartoony style, hells no!), just to grow and learn and add some texture and layers to what I do. I'm not 100% there yet, but I'll know it when I hit on what feels like 'me'. For now though, I think this ain't half bad!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your entry. I didn't do one this time round but, with all the talent, mine won't be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I look forward to creating even more for the Iron Craft challenges!

    ReplyDelete