Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Kickstarter Project

My Kickstarter project is officially underway!  I'm calling it A Year In Pattern of course.  And the goal is to raise enough funds to be able to hire a part time studio assistant and make this 52 week commitment a REALITY!
Things are going smashingly well so far and I'm really feeling the love.  :)  Please check it out and be sure to watch the videos for a good giggle.  (I am definitely not a filmmaker!)
Back me if you can and you will get to follow along with secret peeks at all my patterns and trials and triumphs!  Even if you can't back the project, be sure to grab a link or button and put me out into the world wide web.  Facebook it, tweet it and blog about it.  Let's make this happen!  I can't do it without you.  We have 24 more days to get full funding or nothing goes through.  So shout it from the rooftops people!  :)
Oh, and happy Thanksgiving!

a fun new pattern I just finished inspired by all my backers!

Please right click and take a button!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment