Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Family Time

We took Little Man and went into the north GA mountains this past weekend.  First we visited Helen, which is a very surreal recreated Bavarian village, complete with German residents!  I've been going there since I was a kid, and it's somewhat of a tradition.  I wish I could show you pics of the village, but since I was looking for photos that included my family there really aren't any gratuitous building shots.  You can see it here though.  What I did get was a great family photo (well except for the photographer, as per usual!) and a few cute pics of a cockatoo that a street performer had.

 
 
This is one of my favorites.  It's call 'get down off my daddy!'.

Once we left Helen, we went up to Burt's Pumpkin Farm; another tradition.  Oh my did he have fun running around and trying to push these huge pumpkins!


'Help push me pumpkin Daddy!'

A perfect fall family outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment