Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life and Art Updates

Well we just got home from 2 weeks visiting my family in Australia. Wow that's a long plane ride with a toddler! He did great, but we are fighting some major jetlag...

















Our trip included Richard's first visit to a beach! Does it make me a bad mama that I let my 1 year old eat beach sand because it made a cute picture? He did spit it out after all. It was also a bit windy.



































I do have one gorgeous little boy though!



As for my art, I've been busy like always. I've been featured on a couple great websites, including Babble.com's Top 50 Etsy Moms!

I've opened a second Etsy shop called Ferntree Flowers, where I am offering luxury custom handmade paper flowers for weddings, special events or home decor. I'm having a lot of fun with paper and colors and glitter, oh my! :)















































Anyways, you can see that I have a LOT going on! I hope to keep you updated more often, but I can't make any promises based on my past inability to blog! ha.

angie

No comments:

Post a Comment